European Roulette Slot Demo
Modern gamblers don’t want to stop on online slot machines and just spin their reels hoping for receiving a winning combination on a payline or getting a bonus. If you are one of those tired of all these things like paylines, free spins, reels, and rows, then have a look at other games. European Roulette by BGaming is another successful product of the provider. It will give you a chance to try your luck and diversify the gambling experience.
The game was launched in March 2018. It has a medium RTP, which totals 97.3%. Being a European version of roulette, it’s more advantageous for gamers compared to other types of this game. Thus, even newbies can succeed and obtain a reward. Besides, it’s also possible to play a demo version to get familiar with the game.
The game has a traditional design, which looks very realistic and allows to feel like in a real casino.
European Roulette Attributes
|Min bet $, €, £:||1|
|Max bet $, €, £:||100|
Rules of European Roulette
Before playing for real money or for fun, it’s better to read the rules carefully. To give players an idea, we present clear and short instructions:
- When opening the game, a player sees 36 sectors of black and red colors. This version has just one ‘Zero’ sector, which has a green color.
- A player should make a bet by selecting one or several numbers/colors. In addition, there’s a ‘Call Bets’ option in the game, which allows betting on a separate racetrack.
- A player can increase the bet by clicking on a definite place on the field. The bets can also be removed (one or all) with the help of ‘Clear bet’ or ‘New bets’ buttons correspondingly.
- To repeat the bet, it’s required to press ‘Repeat’.
- When all bets are made, press ‘Spin’ to spin the wheel. As a result, the ball will take a certain sector. Depending on the result, a player will obtain a payout.
Symbols and Bonuses
On the table, a player can see numbers, colors, and symbols with playing cards suits. They define the types of bets accessible to make. There’re the following types:
- Inside bets:
- Straight (betting on just one number/zero)
- Split (two numbers adjoined vertically/horizontally)
- Street (3 numbers located in a sequence)
- Trio (three definite numbers – 0,1,2/0,2,3)
- Corner (any 4 numbers in a square)
- 6 lines (six numbers – two adjoining streets).
- Outside bets:
- Column (12 numbers selecting one of three horizontal lines)
- Dozen (12 numbers – 1-12/13-24/25-36)
- Low/High (18 numbers – 1-18/19-36)
- Odd/Even (a certain section covering a corresponding group of numbers)
- Red/Black (a certain section covering all black/all red numbers).
- Call bets:
- Voisins du Zero (8 chips are required to bet within the range of 22 and 25)
- Tiers du Cylinder (6 chips are required to bet within the range of 27 and 33)
- Black Splites (7 chips are required to bet on the racetrack)
- Red Splites (4 chips are required to bet on the racetrack)
- Number and its Neighbors (betting on any racetrack number and its neighbors).
Bet sizes & maximum win
The prize can be calculated by multiplying the bet amount (1-100 coins) by a definite multiplier. The payouts are as follows:
- Straight: 35:1
- Split: 17:1
- Street/Trio: 11:1
- Corner: 8:1
- 6 lines: 5:1
- Column/Dozen: 2:1
- Low&High/Odd&Even/Red&Black: 1:1
- Voisins du Zero: paid out as Trio, Split, and Corner bets
- Tiers du Cylinder/Black Splites/Red Splites: 17:1
- Number and its Neighbors: 35:1.