Jack and the Beanstalk Slot Demo
In 2013, the NetEnt company launched the slot named Jack and the Beanstalk. It features a 96.28% return to player level, offers to win the max payout of 60,000 coins, has 5 reels, 3 rows, and 20 paylines. Its volatility is high.
The game is themed in an adventure style and offers to play the cartoonish slot, where the background is lit with sunrays, creating a perfect day.
Jack and the Beanstalk Attributes
|Min bet $, €, £:||0.01|
|Max bet $, €, £:||0.5|
Rules of Jack and the Beanstalk Slot
You cannot change the number of paylines but you can view them right on the gaming grid when pointing with a mouse or a finger on the exact line, which are shown as numbers from the left and right of the gaming field.
The sense of the game is to play by spinning reels one-time or in an automated mode, hoping to form winning combinations of symbols. To make it comfortable to spend time in this piece of oeuvre, gamers are offered to establish the settings to their liking:
- Bet size (from 1st to 10th level)
- Coin value (from 0.01 to 0.02, 0.05, 0.1, 0.2, and 0.5)
- Parameters of autoplay (from 10 to 1,000 times of spinning the reels but also special additional parameters, which would stop the spinning upon some pre-defined event/condition)
- Max bet (which maximally increases the bet in coins but not the coin value in this online casino machine).
Also, in order to understand the rules, the process, and the giveaway of the game, it is possible to play a demo, without spending real money. Surely, in this mode, winning for real would become impossible but, at least, you won’t lose for real.
Symbols and Bonuses
The symbols of the game are as follows:
- A chest with belongings is a Free Spin symbol. Three or more of them simultaneously allow having 10 free spins. It is possible to increase the number of given spins by having 3 such symbols on the screen again during the free spin mode. This time, their number won’t be 10 – just 5.
- Wild is a Jack – after whom the name is called. Jack is a boy who grew a large beanstalk that allowed him to climb to the sky castle, overcome giants there, and receive a stash of gold in the end. In this game, the Wild is a bonus symbol, which is the so-called “Walking Wild”. It means that once it appears on the screen, it starts to move 1 cell to the left, giving each time a free respin of reels. For as long as this Wild is present on the screen, respins are given. Everything that’s won during the walk of Wild on the screen is trebled compared to the regular sums of winnings, which we consider in the next chapter. It is possible to have Wild at most during 5 spins. Also, Wild substitutes everything but the scatter and three symbols, which are here called Key symbols.
- Key symbols only appear during the free spins game and they are a moneybag, golden hens, and a golden harp. They are stacked symbols, which can take the entire reel, forming winning combinations.
- Regular symbols are guards, goat, ax, watering can, and card symbols A, K, Q, J, and 10.
Bet sizes & maximum win
The paytable here features the payments considering that the coin value is 0.50 and 200 coins are put on a stake per spin:
- Jack: 20, 200, 1,000
- Guards: 15, 100, 750
- Goat: 10, 50, 250
- Ax: 10, 50, 250
- Watering can: 8, 30, 125
- A: 6, 25, 100
- K, Q: 5, 20, 75
- J: 4, 15, 50
- 10: 3, 10, 30.