Magical Wolf Slot Demo
This online casino machine by Platipus was designed to have a 94.99% RTP level, a playing grid of 5*3, high volatility, and 20 paylines. Its theme is wolves but the center of attention takes a sexy girl wearing a mask made of a dead wolf (although she is a gaming symbol as well but not the most winning one).
Magical Wolf Attributes
|Min bet $, €, £:||0.2|
|Max bet $, €, £:||100|
Rules of Magical Wolf Slot
The gaming mechanics of this slot is absolutely standard, not featuring anything uncommon:
- Wild symbol substitutes everything but scatter
- 11 regular symbols of the slot form winning combinations when from 3 to 5 same items in 20 paylines occur
- The bet size and auto spin are easily adjusted
- The reels spinning mechanic is also standard.
The frosty background of the Magical Wolf game emanates the winter associations depending on how exactly you like this season of the year, so it can be good or bad personally for you. For some, it is a Xmas-connected or Frozen-connected fairytale. For others, it is nothing but cold, frost, bad weather, snowy roads, and increased bills for heating. We personally perceive this as a fairytale, looking at perfect snow covering the mountain slope depicted in the background.
Depending on the preferred speed of gambling, it is possible to speed the rotation up or down. Another personification is turning the sound on/off.
Symbols and Bonuses
The payout table of the game has such items:
- Wild. Standard functionality.
- Scatter is a bonus. Three of them start a bonus game for a player (but only if occurring on reels 2, 3, and 4). Before entering into this game, a player chooses what he or she prefers to have: sticky, expanding, or stacked wilds. We’re highlighting the differences below.
- The bonus game initiated by scatters offers three types of wilds to gamers: sticky, expanding, and stacked. Along with that, the number of free spins (FSs) of that play regimen is 5, 10, or 15. When Sticky wilds appear on the screen during the bonus mode of gaming, they stick to the screen until the end of the bonus game, located on those exact positions, where they first appeared. Expanding ones expand into a full reel except for those cells, where a Scatter located (if any). Finally, Stacked wilds appear on the screen, occupying the entire reel upon their appearance. These all contribute to the heightened probability of the formation of winning combinations. By the way, more scatters in the bonus mode add to the number of FSs.
- Regular symbols are a man, a woman, three types of wolves, and 6 card symbols from 9 to A. Each of them refers to its own coin payout value.
Bet sizes & maximum win
The given below winnings are provided taking into account that 3, 4, and 5 same symbols appear in a win line:
- Man: 80, 600, 1,000
- Woman: 70, 500, 900
- Black wolf: 60, 450, 800
- Gray wolf: 40, 350, 750
- Pink wolf: 25, 200, 500
- A: 15, 100, 400
- K and Q: 10, 60, 200
- J, 10, and 9: 7, 50, 150.
Anyone should try first a demo mode of the slot (before adopting a decision to play for money). In this case, one would become acquainted with the payouts, gaming mechanics, real payout outcomes, and will be able to understand, whether this slot is great for him or not.