Wild Heist at Peacock Manor Slot Demo
The game by Thunderkick was presented to the general public in 2018, featuring the market average indicator of the RTP, 96.1%. Its gaming grid is 5*3 (reels + rows) and it has an unchangeable number of paylines equal to 17.
Wild Heist at Peacock Manor Attributes
|Min bet $, €, £:||0.1|
|Max bet $, €, £:||100|
Rules of Wild Heist at Peacock Manor Slot
The game is stylized as adventures of burglars in some mansion, where they get, being covered by the night. The attempts of these people trying to rob the house are featured in the game’s design and gaming realization, where a player sees many options of symbols, which not only appear in the reels but can also move, transform, and give more possibilities of winnings – the same as robbers would explore the rooms of a real-life mansion, occasionally finding money and treasures. It creates a buzz of excitement. But because the game has complicated rules and turns of symbols, we strongly recommend to gamers to become better acquainted with the slot first by playing in a demo mode.
Symbols and Bonuses
The featured symbols of this casino game are as follows:
- Wilds – they work standard, replacing anything but scatter. But the non-standard thing is how they behave themselves in this game – they can form a winning Wild Line, can be Walking Wilds (moving from the initial randomly defined location to one step left), can be Random Wilds, placed more than usual on the screen to add to the winning chances, and can be caused by obtaining a Mystery Feature on the screen, which, once appeared, turns into one of the types of Wilds.
- Scatter – a picture of a key on the card background. Scatters trigger the bonus game of free spins (FSs). At the launch of a bonus play, a player is offered to enhance the game by picking up to five from featured 11 cards, which may contain more picks (improving the volume of granted FSs) and the wins, which one will see further in the bonus game. In this mode, a gamer is able to use random yummies, which appear on the utmost right reel, inactive in the regular game. This reel is destined only for giving out bonuses, which can be, for instance, more wilds, a whole reel filled with wilds, or a winning multiplier.
- From 1 to 3 Wild Reels, when formed, can replace all other symbols but scatters, contributing to enlarged chances of winning by forming winning payline combinations in the slot.
- Regular symbols: a golden statue of a bird, 4 Wild men, 4 regular men, and 5 card symbols, from 10 to A as they are in a card deck.
Bet sizes & maximum win
The same as in most other oeuvre outcomes of this company manufacturer, in the Wild Heist at Peacock Manor slot, it is possible to bet from 0.10 to 100 coins per spin, as well as to adjust the auto spin volume from 5 to 5,000, with a possibility to stop upon the winning occasion’s occurrence. In this gaming online machine, the winning payout table is as such (with a bet of 10 coins and appearance of 3, 4, and 5 same symbols):
- A golden statue of a bird: 25, 50, 200 coins
- Wild reel: 20, 50, 200
- Wild regular: 20, 50, 200
- Wild person: 20, 50, 200
- Regular person: from 10 to 15, from 25 to 35, from 100 to 175 coins
- Card symbols: from 3 to 5, from 10 to 15, from 30 to 50 coins.